DINE HERE WITH JESS: KERR ST CAFE

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hi friends,

I know it's been a hot minute since I've shared anything here but I'm feeling inspired lately and I'm hoping that it flows into good content for ya'll :)
I was suuuuuper excited to find this cute little cafe in Oakville, Ontario by complete fluke. I attended an essential oils workshop at a naturopathic clinic and was obviously starving (as per usual) by the end so I did a quick google search to find food nearby and bam! I ran across this gem online and had to stop by!



The interior of the cafe is a super cute minimalistic vibe. The theme is white with wooden tables and lots of greenery (aka super instagrammable)...and don't even get me started on the delicious food. Other than the aesthetic interior...the food is what really spoke to me. The food is super fresh and sourced locally so I was all about it.


Jake and I both ordered the chai tea latte to drink and it was delish!

I ordered the clean bowl of health. Yes my order was literally called bowl of health (#iamhealth).
It was a giant yummy bowl made up of quinoa, toasted herbed chickpeas, shredded cabbage, sweet potato mash, avocado, goji berries, steamed seasonal greens, nut sprinkle, tahini dressing, beet hummus and nutritional yeast. It was delicious and I 10/10 would recommend it!


One of the perks of going out to eat with your boyfriend is you each get to try two courses. Being the foodies that we are, we always end up sharing and trying a few bites of each others meals. Jake ordered the toasted coconut french toast and it was so yummy. The french toast was made up of brioche baguette (already sounds fancy), whipped mascarpone (even fancier), blueberry compote and almond butter drizzled with maple syrup.


The atmosphere was great and the food was even better. We loved our visit to Kerr St Cafe! You can check out their current menu here. Definitely recommend checking it out if you're in the area!









Post a Comment