NTC WORKOUT: #GETOUTHERE

Sunday, November 22, 2015

To celebrate Nike.com arriving in Canada, this weekend I had the opportunity to partake in a Nike Training Club workout. The class took place outdoors led by Nike master trainers, Eva Redpath and Ryan Lauderdale and Olympic Athletes including Paula Findlay. We got out there braving the cold weather, geared up head to toe in Nike's latest cold weather gear and heated things up with an intense HIIT workout. We turned the core of Downtown Toronto into our gym with an incredible view of the skyline and the stunning lit up CN tower. 


My boyfriend and I geared up head to toe in Nike's latest cold weather gear.



The workouts are inspired by the NTC app. They are only 45 minutes long but don't be fooled, that is definitely is enough to give you a full body burn! Trust me!









Pictured alongside Nike Toronto's local trainer Megan Moniz and our boyfriends.



I wish I could describe how amazing it felt to push through such an incredible workout and be surrounded by such positive energy. I am so glad I got to be part of this unreal experience. If you guys ever get the chance to participate in a NTC class, I highly recommend you do :) #GETOUTHERE #betterforit

Post a Comment