Workout of the Day: Legs and Booty

Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today I'm sharing my leg and booty day workout from this morning with you. I did a lot of barbell work and felt amazing after this, not to mention exhausted. If you're looking to change up your leg day routine, I highly recommend giving this workout a try! Or even incorporating a couple of these exercises into your next leg day. I love to switch up my routine! I like to start with the bar for most of these exercises to warm up and then work up to my heavier working sets. I hope you enjoy this and let me know if you try it :)

Workout:
- 10 minutes on the stair master to warm up
- Stretch to warm up muscles
- Sumo Squats 4x10
- Front Squats 4x10
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts 4x10
- Cable Glute Kickbacks 4x10
- Reverse Hip Abductors 4x10
- Hip Thrusts 4x10 (I love to do these on the leg extension machine to take the pain off my hips and really target the glutes)
- Glute Pushdowns on the Assisted Pullup Machine 4x10
- Cool down Stretch

What I love to do if I don't know a particular exercise is to look it up online! There's tons of videos that show the exercise and give tips on form as well. I also have videos posted on my Instagram of pretty much all these exercises so you can click here to see those!

Positive Quote of the Day: 























xoJess

Post a Comment