New Year, New Me. Fitness Goals for 2015

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hi fitfam,
Thought I'd start my first post on my new blog off with some new year inspiration. I'm going to be sharing my fitness/health goals for 2015 with you guys...and now I'll also be held accountable! Feel free to follow my fitness journey here or on my IG @jessfitnessbarbie where I'll definitely be keeping you up to date on my progress with these goals. Also feel free to join me in working at/achieving these goals!

1) do 5 unassisted close grip pull-ups
2) do core/ab exercises more often (3x a week)
3) yoga/meditate once a week
4) squat a plate (5x5)
5) try new healthy recipes (ex. protein crepes/waffles)
6) log my workouts and meals via (holding myself accountable helps keep me motivated)
7) try new fitness group classes (zumba and hiphop are such high energy fun ways to get some cardio in)
8) stick to my IIFYM (if it fits your macros) diet plan
9) train for a challenge (ex. Sporting Life 10K, OPA Bikini)
10) Say yes to adventure (take more chances) Happy New Year and Happy Training!

xoJess

Post a Comment