DINE HERE WITH JESS-- ORGANIC WORKS BAKERY LONDON, ONTARIO

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hi Readers,

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far, and staying warm if you're in a freezing cold city like myself!
This past Friday, I had the pleasure of going to a lunch/study date with my best friend at the Organic Works Bakery in London, Ontario. Their full menu can be found here  This cute cafe specializes in recipes made with organic, gluten free, nut free and vegan ingredients that taste super yummy and make you feel amazing. This place is also my newest favourite restaurant in London, Ontario. Whether you sit down for a warm soup and panini with a friend or grab some baked goods and a coffee from the bakery to-go, you're in for some deliciousness. The atmosphere is really chill, the music is great for studying or catching up with friends, and the staff is all very friendly and accommodating! The chairs are big and comfy, and the decor is very raw and natural. If you're into health and fitness like myself, you'll be amazed by the all wonderful options you are provided with like coconut milk in smoothies and all natural raw sugar for your latte. All the ingredients are fresh and listed so you know exactly what you're putting into your body. They also offer samples to try the baked goods before your purchase them which I found to be super helpful...I just couldn't decide, it all looked soooo yummy! There is also a super cute market area inside where you can pick up organic and healthy alternatives like organic sugar-free hot cocoa and paleo coconut bread.
Picture
I ordered their special of the day which was the Caprese pizza with fresh basil, balsamic reduction and bocconcini on garlic and herb crust. Since I am not vegetarian, I opted to add some lean turkey bacon on top for some added protein! I also dipped it in some vegan ranch dressing! It was absolutely delicious. I ordered a green goddess smoothie to drink made with coconut milk, kale, spinach, pineapple, and green apple. And for dessert I picked up a cookie dough brownie (can't believe how amazing this was and the ingredients were all really clean as well). Highly recommend trying one of these out! I also definitely want to try out the healing soup next time! It sounds incredible!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Overall, I had a wonderful experience. I loved the atmosphere and the food even more! I will definitely be returning soon...already planning a visit back with one of my girlfriends for next week! Seriously guys this place is delicious, definitely check it out if you're in London, Ontario!

Thanks for reading! Have an awesome week!

xoJess

Post a Comment